Busy St. Louis Area Construction Office Seeks Office Assistant (October 2018)
Busy construction office seeks individual to assist in payroll, job cost, accounting and general clerical duties. Ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in general office and clerical duties, i.e. filing, phones, etc.
- Certified payroll experience.
- Labor union reporting experience.
- Notary Public (or be willing to become one).
- Microsoft Office experience, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary to commensurate with experience. Medical/Dental, 401k plan, vacation, sick time.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Louis Company Seeking Facilities Manager (October 2018)
Click here to view the Job Description
To apply, please send a resume with a cover letter answering the below questions to
email@example.com; no phone calls please.
Please describe your experience in the following categories. Note that a lack of experience in
some areas does not disqualify you for the position.
• Lease Negotiation/Management (Landlord communications)
• Industrial Refrigeration Systems
• Preventative Maintenance
• Generator Setup (Transfer Switches, Panel Details, etc)
• Machinery (Forklifts, Order Pickers, Auto Pallet Jacks, Floor Scrubbers) management
• Managing Buildings and/or personnel remotely
• Insulation applications
• Disaster recovery plans
• Lease negotiations
• Construction projects from the ground up
SHANNON & WILSON is Seeking a Marketing Coordinator (August 2018)
- Prepare high quality Prime and sub-consultant Proposals and SF 330’s.
- Organize and coordinate elements of complex proposals with limited supervision.
- Work with technical staff on go/no-go forms.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings and document debrief sessions.
- Assist with in-house win strategy sessions and shortlist interview preparation.
- Create and maintain marketing materials such as resumes, biographies, project descriptions, project photographs, and collateral materials.
- Research and communicate potential business leads and pursuits and prepare weekly reports.
- Perform input, maintenance, and templates for Cosential database.
- Maintain client relationship management (CRM) information.
- Create advertisements, graphics, and sales-related metrics, documents, and records.
- Coordinate special events (e.g., conferences/exhibits).
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate awards submissions and presentations, press releases, and articles in trade publications, local media, and company website and social media.
- Review the work of lower-level Marketing Coordinators.
- Interact with and facilitate communications with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Follow Shannon & Wilson’s Quality Assurance policy.
- Follow and promote Shannon & Wilson’s Health & Safety and Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements IncludeEducation and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field.
- 6 to 9 years of marketing experience with an Architectural/Engineering/ Construction services firm.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent, writing, proofreading, editing, and document production skills.
- Creative with exceptional attention to detail and strong design sensibility.
- Superior ability to communicate tactfully and diplomatically, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with a good understanding of the time critical nature of proposals and other marketing tasks
- Must be able to balance multiple deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Must be willing and able to travel for marketing meetings, training, and/or to support the needs of other Shannon & Wilson offices for varying periods of time.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development strategies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat required; familiarity with Visio, InDesign, Photoshop, and a CRM Database is desired.
Typically, depending on an applicant’s education, experience, other qualifications they possess, if they are a fit for the company and local office culture, and the current business needs, a Mid-Level Marketing Coordinator typically would be placed at a Shannon & Wilson Office Services IV or V level.
Shannon & Wilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please apply online at shannonwilson.com and use Vanessa Byrd at your reference.